Click here to read the March 2017 issue of the monthly Newsletter of First Church of Christ, Scientist in Downtown Austin.
Click here to read the February 2017 issue of the monthly Newsletter of First Church of Christ, Scientist in Downtown Austin.
CedarS invites you to a Video Party in
Save the date for Saturday 2/11/2017!
Please Join us at 1st Church of Christ, Scientist, Austin (1309 Guadalupe St., Austin, TX 78701) for a noon pizza lunch and the Premier screening of 2017 video (by Austin’s own Kelly Shores) noon complimentary, light lunch for all 12:30 -1:30pm as lunch winds down see CedarS new video, T-shirt gift & sharing, followed TENTATIVELY by Principia School’s 4-minute video presented TENTATIVELY by Patti, Fox, Principia National Field Recruiter
Come Find Out Why families from the Austin area pick CedarS as a summer home.
Other Upcoming CedarS Shows in your area:
Dallas on 2/12/2017 (Show info)
Some features unique to CedarS include:
- Hourly fun focus on spiritual growth and life lessons.
- Missouri’s 1st Cable Watersports Park.
- 1 Fun, Attentive and Metaphysically-minded counselor for every 2-3 campers.
- Superb aquatics facilities with tournament-level ski boats, lake, 300-foot waterslide, Jr. Olympic pool & diving well, 300-foot zip line into water, and much more.
- Sports & Specialty camps (Soccer, Skiing, Riding, & more) taught by expert instructors.
- Nationally-certified riding facility and staff with a herd of 100 horses.
- 850 acres of natural woods, creeks, trails and caves in the cool “Ozark Uplift.”
- Average daytime temps. from mid 70s to mid 80s (Information compiled by www.city-data.com)
Click here to read the January 2017 issue of the monthly Newsletter of First Church of Christ, Scientist in Downtown Austin.
Click here to read the December 2016 issue of the monthly Newsletter of First Church of Christ, Scientist in Downtown Austin.
This Christmas season, our church is again partnering with
SafePlace’s Sponsor a Family program to fill some
needs and wishes. SafePlace is an organization
providing safety and counseling for families affected by
domestic violence and abuse. In the coming weeks, our
Sunday School teachers will be discussing how we can
use a metaphysical approach to healing domestic
violence and abuse, gift-giving and other subjects
pertaining to our Christmas event.
Starting on Wednesday, November 23, angel cards,
containing the personal need or wish of an individual in
the SafePlace program, will be hanging from the garland
in the hallway. Simply take an angel shopping with
you and purchase something from the list (suggested
spend is $25-$50 per angel).
Bring your unwrapped gift to the Sunday School for
storage (keep the angel with the gift!). Then join us on
Sunday, December 11, immediately following church
services, to wrap gifts, sing hymns and carols and
enjoy lunch and Christmas cookies!
We look forward to an outpouring of love to our